We asked the women of TSLC four important questions, including “What’s the Hold Up For?” Get to know our altos and sopranos and see their answers below. 🙂
1. What song did you sing at your audition?
2. What do you do for a living / when you’re not singing with the chorus?
3. What is your favorite thing about TSLC?
4. What’s the Hold Up For?
Buy Phentermine White With Blue SpecksERIN – Alto
1. Summertime and Animal by Neon Trees
2. Maker of movies, say-er of lines
3. Creating those magical moments when you lose yourself in the ensemble and the music transcends the notes on the page, creating a whole that’s greater than the individual parts.
Buy Adipex UsaHEATHER – Soprano
1. I didn’t sing a solo song, just the soprano part of “Because” by the Beatles. That said, “River” by Joni Mitchell is my go-to.
2. Session Singer
3. I love our repertoire, but my favorite moments are when our individual voices fully blend together, almost to the point where you can’t tell who’s singing what. To feel us operating as a whole, connected in these perfect moments of expression, is one of my greatest joys.
JEN – Soprano
1. Didn’t have one, but I was going to sing The Ditty Bops.
2. Jerk of all trades.
3. Having the most amazing excuse to sing every week, and the family we have created.
4. Probably to get some money out of the register.
Buy Zolpidem Online UsaKEL – Soprano
1. I can’t remember what song I auditioned with. If I had to re-audition, I’d sing Key Largo as sung by the amazing Sarah Vaughn.
2. I work at a diner in Echo Park. I love my job and the people I work with. We’re a tight-knit group of weirdos that feed and water a diverse sea of eastsiders. No day or dietary quirk is the same, and this, somehow, keeps me interested and sane.
3. My favorite part of being in TSLC is the camaraderie. Each member has become someone I care deeply for.
4. Patience is a virtue.
Buy Phentermine Paypal
LIJAH – Alto
1. Adele – Best for Last
2. Writer and woolgatherer
3. I love our shared passion to create something substantial and beautiful and awesome, and I love that every Monday these ridiculously talented and attractive fools have to hang out with me and be my friend (and I get to be theirs).
4. Sorry, sorry! I had to pee.
NIKKI – Alto
1. White Dove by Lynyrd Skynyrd and Love Song by Sara Bareilles
2. I’m in product development for a band and broadway merchandise company… I make t-shirts 🙂
3. The people. Everyone is just really happy to be together and there’s no pressure to be something you’re not. We’re all so different yet we mesh so well together. Just such a feel good vibe.
4. Uh… I have no idea.
RITA – Soprano
1. Lucky Little Shark by Mirah.
2. I help students find and pursue their passion in life.
3. Love singing with my TSLCers in perfect harm-o-ny.
4. So much to do, so little time.
Cheap Phentermine 37.5 Mg
SARAH – Alto
1. Til There Was You (Beatles Version) and Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen
2. Glorified Paper Pusher (Film/TV Music Licensing)
3. The music. The mission. The people. In no particular order!
4. I blame the 405. Always.
STEPHANIE – Soprano
1. Killing Me Softly (more Lauryn Hill than Roberta Flack)
2. Currently funemployed before starting business school.
3. The amazing gigs we do! One of my favorites was when we sang inside an exhibit at LACMA and the power went out during our set. We kept singing while people lit up their phones one by one like fireflies in the darkness.
4. For us, of course!
TAYLOR – Alto
1. Eva Cassidy’s cover of Autumn Leaves and Breathless by Corinne Bailey Rae.
2. Silly voices, theatre games, and child wrangling (voice over actor and children’s musical theatre director).
3. Making beautiful music with beautiful souls.
4. Isn’t he supposed to answer that?